Selling walmart gift card in Nigeria can never be easier with Sellcardbtc. This is a platform that takes pride in giving the best money return for any walmart gift card you have for sale. If you are interested in selling your walmart gift card instantly for naira or cedis, here is your best guide.
Best Site To Convert Walmart Gift Card To Naira
In Nigeria, Ghana and China, there are several ways to convert walmart card to naira. But there are a lot of gift card scams going around lately so sellers always have to be careful with who they sell to.
However, you can save yourself the stress of looking for best platform to trade walmart gift card by trading with Sellcardbtc.
Sellcardbtc is a gift card trading website for Nigerians, Ghanaians and also Chinese. They give the best gift card rates and pay in Naira, Cedis mobile money, RMB and bitcoins.
They have been trusted and recommended by various platforms, especially Peacefmonline, number one blog site in Ghana and OverUC, a cryptocurrency niche blog from China.
How Much Is $100 Walmart Gift Card In Naira
As at today, the price of $100 walmart gift card in Naira on sellcardbtc is 25,500 naira. This is the best market rate and no other exchange platform can beat it. This is why sellcardbtc is better than paxful, afrbtc and other gift card exchange platforms.
Sellcardbtc does not give middleman rates, we give you the real value of your card without removing the dubious middleman commissions that make sales low.
Can I Also Sell Walmart Gift Card For Bitcoin
As earlier mentioned, payment methods on sellcardbtc are flexible. You can receive payment in any of naira, cedis, rmb or bitcoins. Payments are relatively fast and bitcoin payments are instant, no queue.
How To Trade On Sellcardbtc
Trading takes only 5 minutes, payment is instant.
You can decide to either trade on WhatsApp.
What Other Gift Card Can I Sell?
We buy various types of gift cards. On sellcardbtc, you can sell iTunes gift card, sell amazon gift card, sell googleplay gift card, sell steam wallet gift card, sell target gift card, sell sephora gift card e.t.c
All you have to do is register on our website to initiate a trade or send us a whatsapp message and wait for an agent to get back to you instantly.
Terms Of Trade For Walmart Gift Cards On Sellcardbtc
1. Only USA Walmart Gift Cards in any denominations are accepted.
2. Walmart Ecodes and physical cards are accepted.
3. If your walmart gift card code and pin is not clear, you have to type the code and pin in the "comments" field.
4. Do not send edited or photoshopped cards, your account might be banned.
5. Do not send used cards or walmart gift card with zero balance. The trade will be rejected. Sending of used cards too many times might lead to ban.
6. You should only proceed with trading with us if you agree to all the terms.
7. If you have walmart gift card from another country, you can trade it on our whatsapp.
8. You can check the walmart gift card balance before sending but make sure you use USA IP VPN when checking in order to avoid getting the code blocked.
9. If you have any question, contact us on whatsapp +8801887470099.
How People Get Walmart Gift Card
For now, there is no known way to get walmart gift card for free. Often times, people who have relatives, friends and lovers abroad get them to buy walmart gift card for them at a nearest walmart store and send to them. They then in turn convert it to cash on sellcardbtc by selling it off. And since sellcardbtc gives almost the gift card value in return due to good rates, it is very profitable for sellers.
How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance
NOTE: Only check the balance with USA VPN, else, the code with the blocked.
To check walmart gift card balance is very simple. All you need to do is go to walmart website, type in the gift card number which is the number on the left of the card. And then type in the pin which is the 4-digit number on the right. Then click on “check balance”. The walmart system will load and show you the balance on the card.
That’s all on how to sell walmart gift card in Nigeria and Ghana. Click below to get started.